Saturday, March 14, 2009

Unfulfilled Desire

Time check: it's almost 3am and I still can't hit the sack. So I decided to write on my blog since I haven't been blogging for quite sometime.

For past few weeks has been full of crap. I'm tired, drained and tired for some reason.
suddenly I remembered something that I miss doing the most. It's to on a shoot with my SLR.
Photography has been one of my FAD these days since I stopped playing sports, badminton in particular.
I've been a Photography Enthusiast since forever, and i expounded on it when I had my own SLR.
Shooting is my way of expressing my feelings for things. Shooting is my new hobby now. I haven't been shooting for quite a long time, since I'm busy in school and I live in a condo surrounded by buildings. When I shoot I prefer outdoors like landscapes, open areas and clam places that relaxes me. I think I should be shooting again soon so that my crave for photography would be suppressed.

So hopefully I could find peace of mind and shoot again soon. Or maybe a spontaneous one can be fun too :)
xoxo

No comments: