Hello! and welcome to my blogspot...
I'm new to this blogging thing, so I'm not much of a good writer/speller and has great gramar
I just want to share a feeling...
I meet someone and he was fun to talk with.
I felt something, a spark or that feeling when you fall in love for someone, but I know it would be stupid to fall in love for somebody that far away and you don't know a thing about him.
I just missed that feeling and I just wanted to share it through the means of writing it in this blog and I felt that this would be a nice post for my first blog :)
Since my boyfriend and I broke up a long time ago due to parents disapproval, I just felt this way again. I felt that certain ticklish factor and having butterflies in my stomach. I guess I'm falling in love to someone I can't be with, who i far from my place and a person whom I barely even know.
I'm just happy that I felt that way again just talking to him. At least I know that my heart has not closed down for love :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment